Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

Amazing as allways. ;)

Oh wow, now I just have to sit around stalking my room about what the letters on his dogtag mean...

I loved the part where she used her Syche to see behind her. Very nice touch. :D

Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

Excellant

That was great, nice voice acting, good story, good scripts, and nicely animated/drawn. I diddn't see one flaw. nice job!

I loved how his watch still was blinking 12:00 because it wasn't set. :P
I bet he never sleeps.

Unglued Unglued

Another great masacer!

I loved the sliders. That was very original. I loved the fbf animation. Very fluent. The gun effects were nice. All in all a great flash. Nice job!

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

omg...so perfect

OMG, that game was perfect. It was a bit short, but, Overall, perfect. I liked how you kept it simple, but still obnoxiously fun. A little bit too easy, but again, still perfect. Oh, and the scope on the first weapon, done very well as well as the sound effects. I did have some problems with clicks actually registering, It seemed that i would click and it should have worked (My rifle was already reloaded) and it didn't accept, but, still good.

Maganic Wars OutSite v1.0 Maganic Wars OutSite v1.0

I tried to buy his staff XD

Once again, you waste away another 2 hours of my life. But don't worry, I downloaded it so I will waste even more time later. Thanks for the update and the downloadable version! Best card game ever.

Magnetism 2 Demo Magnetism 2 Demo

Woot, another one.

Loved your others. And this is the best of the series. I love the new magnets. They are all so cool. Hope to see the full version soon!