Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

omg...so perfect

OMG, that game was perfect. It was a bit short, but, Overall, perfect. I liked how you kept it simple, but still obnoxiously fun. A little bit too easy, but again, still perfect. Oh, and the scope on the first weapon, done very well as well as the sound effects. I did have some problems with clicks actually registering, It seemed that i would click and it should have worked (My rifle was already reloaded) and it didn't accept, but, still good.

Maganic Wars OutSite v1.0 Maganic Wars OutSite v1.0

I tried to buy his staff XD

Once again, you waste away another 2 hours of my life. But don't worry, I downloaded it so I will waste even more time later. Thanks for the update and the downloadable version! Best card game ever.

Magnetism 2 Demo Magnetism 2 Demo

Woot, another one.

Loved your others. And this is the best of the series. I love the new magnets. They are all so cool. Hope to see the full version soon!

Pacman 2005 DEMO Pacman 2005 DEMO

Seems decent.

I diddnt play all the way through it. But I did find a glitch. If you die while the enemys are eatable. Then when you respawn. The will apear edible. But they arent. Good game though.

Field Command Field Command

Super original

I bet it was a beotch to put together! Awsome, one glitch I found. When you are given a choice on the last level whether to DO NOTHING, or I think it was SEND A RIFFELMAN. You can't chose do nothing. Wicked game though. Only one death! woot

Keep on Rollin Keep on Rollin

Great game, hard as heck.

Super dificult. I got to where you were rolling around in four directions, like a top view. Could only kill one stickman. Awsome tricks though. I liked the *leap* of faith.

Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

Very nice.

Nothing out of the ordinary. But i can tell you spent alot of time on this. So you get effort points. Easy to understand. Good clear animations. nice

Magnetism Magnetism

I never thought you could have improved it THIS

much! Wow, really amazing. No question this is being on the front page. Good luck on future flashes.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Yeah, I want to make a pinball game considering all of the pinball levels in this game, but I'm currelently thinking of how in the world I could do irregular object hittesting.
Thanks for the 10!

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Awsome tut.

I feal all powerfull now. I thought there was no point in me getting flash mx 2004, but now that I have it I can have your scripted camera, which was a godsend, and I can change the FPS for slo-mo effects in games and crap. (if u wanna know about the FPS changer go here, newgrounds*add a .com*/bbs/topic.php?id=265394) Thanks alot! Im gonna have ur Camera in my next tutorial.

Helbereth responds:

Yes that camera is keeping me out of the hospital (nervous breakdown). It makes for a great tool and a safety net.

Cool. Changing the fps could be useful (even in a movie).

Thanks for the review!

Magnetism Demo v. 0.25 Magnetism Demo v. 0.25

Another great Original puzzle game!

Awsome work Glaiel! Super original. Or at least i've never seen a magnet bouncing ball atracting ball and cup game. Hope to see you on the front page tomorrow.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Thanks, well, the chances of a frontpage are slim right now, but high for the final version. Thanks!